Raspberry Green is a blend of fresh, crisp green tea from China with sweetly tart red raspberry flavor. Very candy-like aroma, delicately tangy and jammy raspberry taste. Clean finish and rounded texture. This fun, juicy Raspberry Green tea is tangy in the cup, without getting too 'cheeky'.
Our smooth Green Tea is a delicious complement to tart raspberries, fragrant lemon and the flowery sweetness of honey. Great for Sunday brunch or with smoky barbecued meats.
Green Tea | Moderate caffeine | Steep at 180° for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 1 ounce Raspberry Green Tea bag
- ¼ cup honey
- 10 raspberries, lightly crushed to release flavor, plus more for garnish
- 2 lemon wedges
- Bring 2 cups cold water to a rolling boil. Gently pour water over tea bag. Steep 3-5 minutes; remove tea bag and sweeten with honey. Add the 2 remaining cups water. Transfer to an infusion pitcher.*
- Add raspberries and lemon to infusion basket and place in pitcher. Chill tea mixture in fridge for 3 hours.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with additional raspberries.
*If you don’t have an infusion pitcher, simply add tea, raspberries and lemon to a pitcher and chill 3 hours; to serve, strain into iced-filled glasses and garnish with additional raspberries.